Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors
The Future of residential home security and home management is NOW!
2GIG’s Wireless Smoke/Heat/Freeze Alarm is a 3xAAA battery-powered wireless alarm intended for use in a 2GIG system. The alarm has a built-in wireless transmitter, which communicates with the 2GIG Control Panel. When smoke, excessive heat or cold is detected, the alarm sounds a loud local alarm and the built-in transmitter sends a signal to the Control Panel. This alarm is designed to provide protection within a 35-foot radius of the unit. The 2GIG-SMTK3-345 can send alarm, tamper and battery condition messages to the Control Panel.
- Smoke, Heat, and Freeze Detection
- Ability to separate the three detection features
- Self-contained sounder
- Supervised transmitter and status LED
- Easy installation and programming
- ETL listed
2GIG Wireless Carbon Monoxide Alarm
The Wireless Carbon Monoxide Alarm is a 3V battery powered wireless detector intended for use with wireless alarm systems. The detector consists of an electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor assembly coupled to a wireless transmitter. The Wireless Carbon Monoxide Alarm communicates with the Control Panel and can send alarm, tamper and battery condition messages to the system’s receiver.
- Built-in 85 decibel sounder
- Hush/Test button
- Tamper protected case
- Full monitoring of alarm, low battery, and tamper conditions
- End-of-life detector
- Lithium battery
- ETL listed
- Smoke Detector Sensor (a.k.a. “2GIG Smoke Ring”)
- Installs in between wall and existing hardwired smoke detector
- Converts hardwired interconnected smoke detector systems to work with wireless alarm panels
- Backup battery to send alarm transmissions in the event of power failure
- Easy to see device status indicators